Per our company policy, we accept returns for up to 30 days after an order is placed. To return an item, it must meet the following requirements:
- The item must be returned in the exact condition the customer received it.
- The item must be returned in the packaging it was shipped in.
- The item must be unblemished and clean.
If your product does not meet these specifications, it may not be eligible for a return. If an item is returned beyond 30 days of the order being placed, we will not be able to accept it or offer a refund.
Shipping Returned Items
All returns should be shipped to the following address:
Ariana Spa Supplies
44927 George Washington Blvd,
Ashburn, VA 20148
Unfortunately, shipping costs are non-refundable, so customers are responsible for any costs associated with mailing a returned item. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your return, and so we advise tracking packages to avoid any losses.
After a returned item is received, Ariana Spa Supplies will assess the item to see if it qualifies for a refund. We will notify you upon receiving the item, and again to inform you if your refund was approved or rejected.
If your item is deemed eligible for a refund, a credit will be automatically applied to the card or account used to pay for the order within several days of approval.
For late refunds:
If your refund doesn’t appear within a few days of being approved, take the following steps:
- Double-check your bank account.
- Reach out to your credit card company and/or bank to determine if the refund is still processing.
- If none of these methods work, and you still have not received your refund, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for sales items at this time.