Let’s Talk About the Multifunctional 7 in 1 Cavitation MachineMir Ali
With the advent of technology, there are numerous non-invasive fat-burning machines and methods to get rid of stubborn adipose fat from the body. If dieting and exercising have not worked out for you, some of these non-invasive fat removal devices can be of great use to you:
- Ultrasonic cavitation machine
- Radiofrequency cavitation machine
- Vacuum suction body therapy machine
- Laser lipo cavitation machine
What if we tell you that you can get all of these treatments in a single machine? Yes, you read that right; our 7 in 1 cavitation machine is a culmination of all four devices. This portable, multi-purpose cavitation machine is all about a comprehensive body-sculpting experience that leaves your spa clients happy and content.
Here’s what our 7 in 1 cavitation machine consists of:
- A combination of vacuum and RF head to reshape the face and tighten saggy skin
- A tripolar RF head to safely get rid of wrinkles on the delicate skin around the eyes
- A quadrupolar RF head tightens the skin on the face for a radiant look
- A sextupole body contouring head for cellulite reduction and therapeutic relief
- Two laser lipo paddles, one large and small for body part-specific fat removal
- The 40K cavitation 2.0 head provides a disturbance-free and smooth fat burning
You might be wondering what 40K and 2.0 cavitation mean. Let’s simplify the terms.
What is 40K ultrasonic cavitation machine 2.0?
When browsing through listings looking for new spa machines, you might have noticed specifications like 40K and 80K. It simply indicates the number of cycles per second and implies the strength of the device. So if it says 40K, it means that the ultrasonic cavitation machine operates at a rate of 40K cycles per second to break down the targeted fat.
2.0 refers to the latest variation of the ultrasonic cavitation machine and it is also known as unoisetion cavitation. It is a smarter version of the original cavitation machine that offers intelligent temperature regulation along with much lesser noise for a holistic and relaxing boy contouring experience.
Are you an ideal candidate for using non-invasive fat-burning machines?
It’s a perfect option for you if:
- You are looking for a non-invasive and safe option as compared to surgery.
- You want to get rid of stubborn fat and not look for weight loss methods.
- You are looking for instant reduction options for fat up to 3cm.
You are not fit for an ultrasonic cavitation machine if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have metal piercings or implants near the target fat area.
- You have a history of cardiovascular diseases.
- You are obese and you are looking for weight loss methods.
- You have a poor diet and improper exercise.
- You are under the age of 18.
It’s always best to consult a doctor before you use an ultrasonic cavitation machine.
Leave a Reply